Hazardous Waste Disposal
At Aevitas, we provide safe and cost-effective hazardous waste services to customers in Vancouver and surrounding areas. We implement a wide range of hazardous waste collection and disposal methods, including bulk hazardous waste services (tanker and vacuum truck), containerized hazardous waste services (drums, totes and pails), and lab pack services for miscellaneous chemical disposal. Our hazardous waste disposal program includes:
- Pre-handling and transportation inspection including an optional on-site analysis for hazardous waste identification and characterization
- Hazardous waste profiling
- Collection, transportation, storage, treatment, recovery and disposal of your hazardous waste
- Preparation of required documentation including manifests and container labels
- Hazardous waste management compliance support services
- Customized pick-up schedule
- Certificate of destruction for PCB waste
Industrial, commercial, and institutional organizations in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland can trust Aevitas to manage your company's hazardous waste properly. Hazardous waste can be found in a variety of materials and we utilize the latest technologies to recover and treat wastes including fuel blending services, incineration services, and landfill disposal. Our company is capable of safely collecting, transporting, storing, treating, recovering and disposing of the following hazardous waste materials in solid, semi-solid, liquid, gas and sludge forms:
- Hazardous waste generated from fleet maintenance like waste gasoline and diesel, paint waste, brake fluid, waste solvents, contaminated absorbents, oil filters, antifreeze etc.
- Maintenance materials with hazardous constituents like waste paints, solvents, pesticides, aerosols, caustics, etc.
- Manufacturing hazardous waste materials like waste acids, waste chemicals and contaminated sludges
- Characteristic hazardous waste materials like corrosive waste, ignitable/flammable waste, leachate toxic waste and reactive waste
- Returned or damaged goods, off-spec or out-of-date products
- PCB's (polychlorinated biphenyls)
- Pharmaceutical hazardous waste like controlled substances and prescription medications
- Agricultural hazardous waste like waste pesticides
- Photo finishing chemicals
- Universal hazardous waste like fluorescent lightbulbs, specialty batteries (ie. containing lithium or lead), and mercury containing devices (ie. thermostats, switches)
- Hazardous waste containing toxic elements like cadmium, barium, arsenic, silver, chromium, mercury, selenium and lead
- And many other types of hazardous waste
As an environmentally conscious hazardous waste disposal company, we make great efforts to protect our customers and the communities which we proudly serve. Aevitas provides hazardous waste disposal services for clients in Vancouver, Surrey, Coquitlam, Kamloops, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, and other cities in British Columbia, and throughout Canada. For all of your company's hazardous waste disposal needs, turn to Aevitas as an industry leader!